- Open Seetings window from File Organizer main window or from menu->Tools->Settins.
- Note the “File Storage Directory” you previously saved.
- Create the intended new folder that you want to use as the new “File Storage Directory”.
- Browse to your previous location using “My Computer”, copy “FileOrganizerFileStorage” directory from inside your previously saved “File Storage Directory”.
- Paste inside your new “File Storage Directory”.
- Update “File Storage Directory” in Settings window with your new directory and click on Save.
- NOTE: Do not use “FileOrganizerFileStorage” as the new directory. Use the path until the new folder you have just created. E.g. if your new folder is “C:\myfiles” and you have copied “FileOrganizerFileStorage” inside, enter “C:\myfiles” in settings and save. DO NOT USE “C:\myfiles\FileOrganizerFileStorage”.
- Close Settings window.
Pingback: How to Upgrade / Reinstall | Brilliance Software ()